30 Aug Time for an SEO Site Review?
Do a quick search for SEO and you will drown in all of the articles and news about search engine optimization on the Web. Of course, you used a search engine to do your search! Websites should be configured to make it easy for search engines like Yahoo and Google to find your company. Many are not! Websites that are even a year old can benefit from having a review of their code and content. Ratio7 specializes in SEO site audits by:
- reviewing meta tags
- reviewing keywords
- link building
- reviewing your URL structure
- auditing your overall design and user experience
- checking for HTML code compliance
What will this do for YOU and your business?
- increase your page rankings on Google, Yahoo and other search engines
- drive traffic to your Web site
- educate readers about what you do
- help you build community
Statistics show that most searchers do not make it past the first page and the 10th entry in search results. Moving your site up that ranking ladder can be crucial to drawing new customers. Ratio7 can also help you set up a blog and develop a custom WordPress theme which will also increase your page ranking. Have a look at some of our case studies and then give us a call!